The Truth About Sex, Ability, & Disability
- A stiff penis does not make a solid relationship, nor does a wet vagina.
- Urinary incontinence does not mean genital incompetence.
- Absence of sensation does not mean absence of feelings.
- Inability to move does no mean inability to please.
- The presence of deformities does not mean absence of desire.
- Inability to perform does not mean inability to enjoy.
- Loss of genitals does not mean loss of sexuality.
This is a passage we have shared in classes. Posted here for any of our customers who may want to share it with your staff. Excerpt from the Our Whole Lives (OWL) sex education program.